• Masai Mara is home to the big five animals
• The vast grassland makes Masai Mara a breathtaking theater of viewing wildlife
• The Mara is not only known for the spectacular wildlife but also the recognizable Masai culture
• The Mara River is within the Masai Mara and its where the Great Wildebeest migration takes place annually
• The Mara was chosen the seventh wonder of the world because of The Great Wildebeest Migration
• Lake Nakuru is a famous bird Sanctuary with over 400 bird species including the Majestic Flamingo
• The Lake is a ramsar site (Important Wetland)
• The lions here are tree climbing lions especially the lionesses
• Wildlife here include Black and white Rhinos, Lions, Rothschild giraffe, Flamingoes among others
• The Park is also a Rhino breeding sanctuary
• Samburu is a land of uniqueness and deep contrast
• The Park is cut across by the snaking Ewaso Ngiro river with its contrasting rich vegetation.
• At the horizon you notice blue colored Mountain Ranges
• The wildlife in Samburu depicts the uniqueness of Game north of the Equator for example The long necked Giraffe Antelope-Gerenuk or the long horned Beisa Oryx antelope, the blue necked Ostrich, the reticulated giraffe and the Grey Zebras which are all different from cousins in the south of the Equator
• Samburu has three Parks namely Samburu national Park, Buffalo Springs and Shaba National Park.
You will be picked up from your Hotel in Nairobi by the driver/guide
You will be picked up from your Hotel in Nairobi by the driver/guide and drive to Masai Mara. You arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sopa Lodge followed by an afternoon game drive until evening. Masai Mara N R, now the New 7th wonder of the world and 4th most preferred tourist destination in the world is home to wildlife in such abundance and variety you can imagine.
Accommodation: Mara Sopa Lodge
Whole day spent at the Masai Mara with game drives. Explore the vast tree studded reserve in search of lions, elephants, Giraffe, cheetah, buffalo, Antelopes, Zebra etc. Wildlife in the Masai Mara is found in prolific numbers and the game reserve has highest wildlife concentration per square kilometer.
After breakfast, depart for a game-drive en route Lake Nakuru National Park making a brief stop in Narok. Arrive at Lake Nakuru Lodge in time for lunch followed by another game drive. The Lake is famous for flamingos as well as over 400 other species of birds.
Accommodation: Lake Nakuru Lodge
After breakfast, depart for a game-drive enroute Samburu. You arrive at Sarova Shaba in time for lunch and can spend the afternoon swimming and relaxing. There will be an evening game drive in the afternoon. Return to the lodge and freshen up for dinner and overnight stay at the Lodge.
Accommodation: Sarova Shaba
After breakfast, have a full morning game drive. Animals commonly seen are elephants, lions, cheetahs, Gravy’s zebras, reticulated giraffes, Gerenuks, buffaloes, Onyx, gazelles, Dik-dik and water bucks. We return to the lodge for lunch followed by swimming games and relaxation. In the afternoon, we leave for an evening game drive until sunset then return to the lodge to freshen up for dinner and overnight stay. Accommodation: Sarova Shaba
Travel to Sweet waters tented camp from Samburu. This private game reserve is well known for its Rhino’s and chimpanzee sanctuary. In the afternoon, we enjoy a game drive around the park. Your accommodation will be a spacious luxury tented camp with special facilities built around a waterhole.
Accommodation: Sweetwaters Luxury Tented Camp
After breakfast, have an optional horse riding activity is available. We depart at afterwards for Nairobi. You will be dropped off to your hotel or the airport.